Entries are limited to one per child.
Please complete one online entry form and liability waiver per child.
Entries: $30 per rider, 1 entry per child. Entries will only be confirmed once entry form, waiver and fees are received. If the first preference is not available then we will assign your second preference.
Entry fee must be paid online at the time of entry.
You will be contacted via email approximately 10 days prior to the rodeo with your entry confirmation, your child's entry number for the Rodeo and all other details you will need to make your experience simple and enjoyable.
Mutton Bustin’ is now part of the rodeo performance. You will need to bring your entry confirmation for admission of your child and 1 parent to the Rodeo Performance. All other supporters/family members will need to purchase a Rodeo ticket for that nights Rodeo Performance. No exceptions. You will receive further instructions at check-in.
Prizes will be given to all participants and a special award will be given to the winner of each of the performances.
ENTRY DEADLINE is 5pm June 15th or sooner if full. NO Refunds for draw-outs will be given after June 15th.
- Contestants Eligibility: Age 4 to 7 as of the event date. Weight: 55 lbs or less (each rider to be weighed at check-in)
- Dress Code: Long sleeved Shirt, long pants, boots, protective vest and helmet (provided by the Cowboy Up Rodeo if needed) NO SPURS
- Check In: Must check in between 6:00 PM and 6:15 PM by the ticket booth at the entrance of the grounds. Please look for the Mutton Bustin' Check in Signs.
- Riders not checked in by 6:15 will forfeit their entry.
- You will receive instruction on when and where to meet your Mutton Bustin’ Liaison when you check-in.
- For safety reasons, only 1 parent/guardian will be allowed behind the chutes with the rider.
** Contestants must be checked-in no later than 6:15 PM. Arrival after that could result in your child being removed from the event. **
Entry Fee Payment
E-signature is Required