RELEASE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE
Agreement: As consideration for being allowed to participate and/or compete in the Rodeo, Amateur Events, Mutton Busting or other Rodeo related events in connection with the Cowboy Up In Kiowa Rodeo or Gymkhana, the parent/legal guardian listed on the entry form agrees to the following:
1. Acknowledgement of Risk: The undersigned acknowledges that Rodeos, Horse Events, and other animal related events are dangerous activities and the production of or participation in a Rodeo, Horse Event or animal related event as either a contestant, an employee or volunteer exposes the participant to a substantial and serious risk of property damage, personal injury or death. The undersigned expressly acknowledges that his/her participation in these events will involve such hazards.
2. Release of Cowboy Up In Kiowa Rodeo & Sponsors: The undersigned, being aware that production of or participation in the Rodeo, Horse Events, or other animal related events will expose him/her to a substantial and serious risk of property damage and/or personal injury or death, hereby releases all Sponsors, The Cowboy Up In Kiowa Rodeo Committee; and their respective Officers, Directors, Employees, Agents, Affiliates, or representatives (hereinafter referred to as "Releasees") from liability for any and all property damage, personal injuries or other claims arising in any way from the undersigned's participation in the Rodeo, Amateur Rodeo Events, Horse Events, and other animal related events, including those events that are known and unknown. This release specifically includes any liability of the Releases for their own negligence or breach of warranty. Also, I hereby release the right, title and claim of any photographs, pictures, slides, movies or videos that may be taken by the management for their use.
3. Covenant Not To Sue and Indemnification Agreement: The undersigned agrees he/she shall not now or at any time in the future, directly or indirectly, commence or prosecute any action, suit or other proceeding against the Releasees concerning, arising out of, or related to the actions, causes of action, claims and demands hereby waived, released, or discharged by the undersigned. The undersigned agrees to indemnify and hold the Releasees harmless from any and all liability, expense, loss or damage, specifically including any liability, expense, loss or damage arising from the Releases' own negligence or breach of warranty, and to provide a defense or to reimburse any cost that the Releasees incur if the Releasees provide their own defense (including but not limited to reasonable Attorney Fees and Costs, in connection with any demand, claim or legal action, threatened or actual, including third party claim asserted against the Releasees that arises wholly or in a part out of the undersigned's participation in these events.
4. Assurances: The undersigned has full power, authority, capacity and right without limitations to execute, deliver and perform this release.
5. Binding Effect: This release shall be binding upon the undersigned and the undersigned's spouse, legal representatives, heirs, successors, assigns or transfers.
PARTICIPANTS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE REQUIRE CONSENT OF PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN:
By providing my e-signature, I attest that I am the parent or legal guardian of thenamed minor and that I have read the above release in full and I fully understand its terms and conditions and I hereby voluntarily execute and deliver my consent to named minor's participation in the Rodeo, Amateur Rodeo Events, Mutton Busting or other animal related events in connection with the Cowboy Up In Kiowa Rodeo pursuant to the terms of this Release and Covenant Not To Sue.
I further agree to be fully bound by this document's terms and conditions in both my individual capacity and in my capacity as parent or legal guardian for the participant.